Saturday, Mar 17th, 2012
School, CCD & High Schools
St Peter's School Committee
St. Peter's School Committee will meet on the 3rd Monday of the month at 6:00PM in the Church Rectory. Any interested parishioners are welcome.
St. Peter’s School Committee
Are you interested in St. Peter’s School?
Would you like to be part of the long range plans for the school?
Do you have a desire to foster continued growth and development of excellence in Christian education?
If the answer is YES to any of these questions, please consider volunteering to be a member of the St. Peter’s School Committee. We are looking for 7 to 9 active members.
All parishioners are welcome whether you have, had or do not have children attending St. Peter’s School. The School Committee is an advisory body to the parish and school administrator and has broader responsibilities than our newly organized PTO.
The School Committee based on the Archdiocesan guidelines is responsible for:
1. Refining, promoting and monitoring policies that govern the operation of the school.
2. Development of long range plans for the school.
3. Participate in the evaluation of the school and school programs.
4. Work with the Administration, Finance and Parish Council on recommendations for the school budget including salaries.
5. Seek and obtain approval of the parish council to explore third party sources of revenue for the school.
6. Work with the Parent Teacher Organization in communicating and promoting school programs to the parish and local community.
7. Participate when requested in other administrative duties.
8. Assure the involvement and compliance of the school with all state and federal mandates and programs applicable to religious and independent schools.
Please consider joining this committee and working closely with the school administration in fostering the best education possible for our students. Meetings will take place once a month and the dates and times will be determined based on the committee’s availability.
If you are interested please contact Chris at St. Peter’s School phone #262-642-5533
Or Judy at the Parish Office phone 262-642-7225 x3.